The views expressed in these introductory reviews are strictly those of Max Wideman.
The contents of the books under review are the copyright property of the respective authors.
Published here October 2013.
The Pocket Guide for Those Daring Enough to Take Responsibility for Large Industrial Projects
By Jean-Pierre Capron, 2012
Table of Contents
Interestingly, this book is written in unnumbered "Sections", the most significant of which are:
- Main Steps in the Life of a Project
- On Organizational Matters
- About tendering
- On Negotiating Fixed-Price Turnkey Contracts
- Launching a Project
- In the Heat of Battle
- Knowing How to Conclude a Project
- Project Control Basic Principles and Tools
- Some General Thoughts by Way of Conclusion
The total number of pages in this book is 122. There is no Glossary of Terms.