Evaluation Check List
- Was this exercise itself seen as a Project?
- Was a Project Manager appointed to lead this team exercise?
- Was a Project Schedule prepared for this exercise
complete with time allowances?
- Did it have Float?
- Was a Time Manager (scheduler) appointed to monitor progress?
- How many thought about delegating part of the project
(i.e. part of this exercise) and running Parallel Activities?
(Note: This is only possible with a team of 6 or 7 or more)
- Did any team consider changing the sequence of the Scope-Pak
methodology (e.g. Step 8 KSIs might be raised to Step 2)?
- Was a Quality Manager appointed to verify conformance
to the process (i.e. the exercise instructions) and required deliverable?
- Were all the Project's Stakeholders identified?
- How many components (i.e. activities, work packages)
were identified to achieve the deliverable?
- Were the core constraints of scope, quality, time and cost used
as a 'tickler' list?
- Was the original scope (i.e. Objectives and Outputs) maintained?
- Were viable Alternatives considered?
- How many Economics and Issues were identified?
- Was a Flow Chart or Schedule prepared (as per
instructions), complete with time allocations?
- Was this Flow Chart/Schedule segregated into Project Phases?
- How many Assumptions and Risks were listed? Were
Contingency responses identified?
- How many Key Success Indicators were listed?
- Were they prioritized?
- Was the Project Report (i.e. the results of this exercise)
presented with emphasis on Project Success?
FICE, FEIC, FCSCE, FPMI