1. Statistics Lithuania. GDP by production, by expenditure, by income approach, IV Q 2011 (revised) and I Q 2012 (first estimate) [Internet]. Statistics Lithuania; 2005 [updated 2012 April 30; cited 2012 May 1]. Available from: stat.gov.lt/en/pages/view/?id=1867
2. Global Finance. Lithuania: Country Economic Reports & GDP data [Internet]. Global Finance; 2011 cited 2012 April 1]. Available from: gfmag.com/gdp-data-country-reports/231- lithuania-gdp-country-report.html#axzz1tdm8vIK2
3. Statistics Lithuania. Gross domestic product first estimate [Internet]. Statistics Lithuania; 2005 updated 2012 April 30; cited 2012 May 1]. Available from: stat.gov.lt/en/news/ view?id=10755
4. Project Management Institute.Guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). 4th ed. Newtown Square: Project Management Institute; 2008
5. Institution of Civil Engineers and the Actuarial Profession. Risk analysis and management for projects (RAMP). 2nd ed. Institution of Civil Engineers and the Actuarial Profession. London: Thomas Telford Ltd; 2005
6. Project Management Institute.Construction extension to the PMBOK® Guide. 3rd ed. Newtown Square: Project Management Institute; 2007
7. Flanagan R. Norman G. Chapman R. Risk management and construction. 2nd ed. Oxford: Blackwell Pub; 2006
8. Mills A. A systematic approach to risk management for construction. St Surv 2001;19(5):245-252
9. Oyegoke AS. Construction industry overview in the UK, US, Japan and Finland: a comparative analysis. J Constr Res 200613 EOF31 EOF
10. Pheng LS, Chuan QT. Environmental factors and work performance of project managers in the construction industry. Int J Project Manage 2006241437
11. Sterman JD. System dynamics modeling for project management [Internet]. Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; 1992 cited 2012 May 1]. Available from: web.mit.edu/jsterman/www/SDG/project.pdf
12. Uher T.E. Loosemore M .Essentials of construction project management. Sidney: University of New South Wales Press; 2004
13. Dey PK, Ogunlana SO. Selection and application of risk management tools and techniques for build-operate-transfer projects. Ind Manage Data Syst 20041044334346
14. Cavignac J. Managing risk in a construction company [Internet]. Construction Business Owner 2009 November [cited 2012 March 10]. Available from: constructionbusinessowner.com/ topics/insurance/construction-insurance/managing-risk-construction- company
15. Eskesen S.D. Tengborg P. Kampmann J. Veicherts T.H. Guidelines for tunnelling risk management, International Tunnelling Association, Working Group No. 2-1. Tunn Undergr Sp Tech 2004193217237
16. Keoki Sears S, Sears GA, Clough RH. Construction project management - A practical guide to field construction management. 5th ed. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons; 2008.
17. Dey PK. Issues and challenges of managing projects in India: A case study. In: Budhwar PS, Varma A, editors. Doing business in India: Building research-based practice. New York: Routledge; 2011
18. Dey PK, Ogunlana SO. Risk based decision support system for effective implementation of projects. Int J Risk Assess Manage 2002189 EOF204 EOF
19. Zou P.X.W. Zhang G. Wang J. Understanding the key risks in construction projects in China. Int J Project Manage 2007256601614
20. European Agency for Safety and Health at Work.Report - Prevention of risks in construction in practice [Internet]. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities; 2004 cited 2012 March 1]. Available from: osha.europa.eu/en/publications/reports/ 108/view
21. Statistics Lithuania. Construction statistics [Internet]. Statistics Lithuania; 2005 updated 2012 February 14; cited 2012 May 1]. Available from: stat.gov.lt/en/news/view/ ?id=10706
22. State Labour Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania. Annual report on the state on employees' health and safety and labour law enforcement in Lithuanian companies, institutions and organizations [Internet]. Vilnius: State Labour Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania; 2011 cited 2012 May 1]. Available from: vdi.lt/index.php?1716170122
23. Ahmed A, Kayis B, Amornsawadwatana S. A review of techniques for risk management in projects. Benchmark Int J 2007;14(1):22-36.
24. Cretu O. Stewart R.B. Berends T. Risk management for design and construction (RSMeans). Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons; 2011
25. Chapman C, Ward S. Project risk management: Process, techniques and insights. 2nd ed. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons; 2003
26. Klemetti A. Risk management in construction project networks. Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Industrial Management, Report 2006/2, Espoo; 2006
27. Smith NJ, Merna T, Jobling P. Managing risk: in construction projects. 2nd ed. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing; 2006.
28. Wysocki RK. Effective project management: traditional, agile, extreme. Indianapolis: John Wiley & Sons; 2009.
29. Wang MT, Chou HY. Risk allocation and risk handling of highway projects in Taiwan. J Manage Eng 20031926068
30. Carbone TA, Tippett DD. Project risk management using the project risk FMEA. Eng Manage J 20041642835
31. Raz Z, Shenhar AJ, Dvir D. Risk management, project success and technological uncertainty. R&D Manage 2002;32(2):101-109.
32. Tah JHM; Carr V. A proposal for construction project risk assessment using fuzzy logic. Constr Manage Econ 2000;18(4):491-500.
33. Wang SQ, Dulaimi MF, Aguria MY.): Risk management framework for construction projects in developing countries. Constr Manage Econ 2004223237252
34. Adams FK. Construction contract risk management: a study of practices in the United Kingdom. Cost Eng 20085012233
35. Caltrans Office of Statewide Project Management Improvement. Project risk management handbook: Threats and opportunities. 2nd ed. [Internet]. Sacramento: Caltrans; 2007cited 2012 May 1]. Available from: http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/projmgmt/documents/prmhb/caltrans_project_ risk_management_handbook_20070502.pdf
36. Carr V, Tah JHM. A fuzzy approach to construction project risk assessment and analysis: construction project risk management system. Adv Eng Softw 2001;32(10-11):847-857.
37. Modarres M. Risk analysis in engineering-techniques, tools, and trends. 1st ed. Boka Raton: CRC Press; 2006
38. Zwikael O. Sadeh A .Planning effort as an effective risk management tool. J Oper Manag 2007254755767
39. Hillson D. Developing effective risk responses. In Proceedings of the 30th Annual Project Management Institute Seminars & Symposium, 1016 October, 1999 Sylva. NC: Project Management Institute; 2000.
40. Perera B.A.K.S. Dhanasinghe I. Rameezdeen R. Risk management in road construction: the case of Sri Lanka. Int J St Prop Manage 200913287102
41. Jannadi O.A. Almishari S. Risk assessment in construction. J Constr Eng Managet 20031295492500
42. Simu K. Risk management in small construction projects [Licentiate Dissertation]. Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, LuleŚ: LTU; 2006
43. Baloi D. Price A.D.F. Evaluation of global risk factors affecting cost performance in Mozambique [Internet]. London: RICS Foundation, COBRA; 2001 cited 2012 March 11]. Available from: rics.org/site/download_feed.aspx?fileID=2483&fileExtension=PDF
44. A S Oyegoke Khalfan. M.M.A. Mc Dermott P. Dickinson M. Managing risk and uncertainty in an agile construction environment: application of agile building specialist model. Int J Agile Syst Manage 2008248 EOF262 EOF
45. Assaf S.A. Al-Hejji S. Causes of delay in large construction projects. Int J Proj Manage 2006244349357
46. Aibinu AA, Odeyinka HA. Construction delays and their causative factors in Nigeria. J Constr Eng Manage 20061327667677
47. Nasir D. McCabe B. Hartono L. Evaluating risk in construction-schedule model (ERIC-S): construction schedule risk model. J Constr Eng Manage 20031295518527
48. Aramvareekul P, Seider DJ. Cost-time-risk diagram: project planning and management. Cost Eng 2006;48(11):12-18.
49. European Commission. FWC sector competitiveness studies Nį B1/ENTR/06/054- Sustainable competitiveness of the construction sector. Final report [Internet]. ECORYS SCS Group; November 2011 [cited 2012 January 21]. Available from: ec.europa.eu/enterprise/sectors/construction/files/compet/ sustainable_competitiveness/ecorys-final-report_en.pdf
50. Lewicki RJ, Bunker BB. Developing and maintaining trust in work relationships. In: Kramer RM, Tyler TR, editors. Trust in organizations: frontiers of theory and research. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications; 1996
51. Pinto JK, Slevin DP, English B. Trust in projects: An empirical assessment of owner/contractor relationships, Int J Proj Manage 2009; 27(6):638-648.
52. Krane H.P. Olsson N.O.E. RolstadŚs A. How project manager-project owner interaction can work within and influence project risk management. Proj Manage J 20124325467
53. Kaklauskas A. Zavadskas E.K. Bagdonavicius A. Kelpsiene L. Bardauskiene D. Kutut V. Conceptual modelling of construction and real estate crisis with emphasis on comparative qualitative aspects description. Transformations in Business & Economics 201042 EOF61 EOF
54. Chan APC, Chan DWM, Ho KSK. Partnering in construction: critical study of problems for implementation. J Manage Eng 200319126135
55. Brewer G. Strahorn S. Trust and the Project Management Body of Knowledge. Eng Constr Arch Manage 2012193286305
56. Ward S. Chapman C. Stakeholders and uncertainty management in projects. Constr Manage Econ 2008266563577
57. Smyth H. Gustafsson M. Ganskau E. The value of trust in project business. Int J Proj Manage 2010282117129
58. Wilkinson S. An analysis of the problems faced by project management companies managing construction projects. Eng Constr Arch Manage 200183160170
59. ÷ztas A. ÷kmen ÷. Risk analysis in fixed-price design-build construction projects. Build Environ 2004392229237
60. Zaghloul R, Hartman F. Construction contracts: the cost of mistrust. Int J Proj Manage 2003;21(6):419-424.
61. Chapman C. Ward S. Developing and implementing a balanced incentive and risk sharing contract. Constr Manage Econ 2008266659669
62. ÷kmen ÷. ÷ztas A. Construction cost analysis under uncertainty with correlated cost risk analysis mode. Constr Manage Econ 2010282203212
63. Baloi D. Price A.D.F. Modeling global risk factors affecting construction cost performance. Int J Proj Manage 2003214261269
64. Ismail A.M A Abbas Zamri. B.C. Approach to analyze risk factors for construction projects utilizing fuzzy logic. J Appl Sci 20083738 EOF3742 EOF
65. Zeng J. An M. Smith N.J. Application of a fuzzy based decision making methodology to construction project risk assessment. Int J Proj Manage 2007256589600
66. Kartam NA, Kartam SA. Risk and its management in the Kuwaiti construction industry: a contractors' perspective. Int J Proj Manage 200196325335
67. Lahdenperš P. Phased multi-target areal development competitions: algorithms for competitor allocation. Int J St Prop Manage 2009131122
68. Majamaa W. Junnila S. Doloi H. NiemistŲ E. End-user oriented public-private partnerships in real estate industry. Int J St Prop Manage 2008121117
69. Mbachu J. Nkado R. Factors constraining successful building project implementation in South Africa. Constr Manage Econ 20072513954
70. Mitkus S.Trinkuniene E. Reasoned decisions in construction contracts evaluation. Technol Econ Dev Ec 2008143402416
71. Yang J. Shen G.Q. Ho M.DS Drew Chan. A.P.C. Exploring critical success factors for stakeholder management in construction projects. J Civil Eng Manage 2009154337348
72. Savić S. Vučković L. Forming of reliability model in order to evaluate the operator's activity risk. Series: Working and Living Environmental Protection 200424259265
73. Zavadskas E.K. Kaklauskas A. Banaitiene N. Multiple criteria analysis of a building life cycle. Vilnius: Technika; 2001 in Lithuanian)