So, what does that mean?
In our definition, page 8, we described the WBS as a "family tree of activities"
- For many small to medium-sized projects, thinking of them in terms of "activities", and organizing them into logical arrangements and sequence, is sufficient
- For most people this is an easy low-level approach
- And the approach taken by most project management software
- For larger, more complex projects, it is necessary to move to a high-level approach
- And think in terms of its components or elements