About position management - 2
Whatever you do, do not . . .
- Limit yourself to your job description
- Or refuse new responsibilities without promotion
- Double-check every detail with your boss
- Instead, take the initiative and cover the results, good or bad, in your next regular report
- Go to your boss every time a problem arises
- You are there to solve problems
- Hog the credit
- Instead, share it - your success is your team's success
- Gossip or criticize the boss or organization
- You might think it makes you friends
- But it is death to promotion !