Practical concerns: What if . . . ?
There are 10 good people in your department
- But you don't control them
Some questions you'll need to answer
- When are they available, and when not?
- When is each assigned to other priority projects?
- When might you need, say, only 7
- So what to do with the other 3 ?
- When might you need, say, 12 ?
- And what will it cost if you only get 11 ?
- Or what premium are you willing to pay to get what you want?
- When are the extra people required?
- And how long will it take to train them?