Comment on this form - 2
Aspects of quality
- Quality grade of the product
- I.e. the "class" ranging from "utility" to "world class"
- Affects both time and cost of the project
- Provided the result is acceptable to the customer
- Quality conformance of the product
- I.e. meeting the standards set by the "grade"
- Quality in the workmanship of the product
- Poor workmanship or habits are unlikely to result in a quality product
- Quality in the management of the project
- Poor management undermines good workmanship
- Continuous quality improvement
- Adoption of strategies to exceed previous results