Bear in mind the many recipients of your report
- Will be receiving many other reports
- Hence your report should be fully self-sufficient
- For your client/customer you may want to be selective !
A good progress report
- Should be designed to answer the following questions:
- What was the plan or target (the Baseline)?
- What is the actual status now?
- What end results are projected?
- Where will we be when done?
- What is the direction of upcoming activities?
- I.e. What do we still have to do to get there
Particularly over the short term?