So, having "standard" forms for all projects is not realistic?
True, up to a point
- Although "standard" forms for all similar projects in an organization would obviously be to the organization's advantage
- Indeed, probably essential if project portfolio management is successfully implemented
So, I cannot tell you what your project management forms should look like
- But I can provide tips on good layout design
- And suggest what data particular forms should contain
- In the Issacons that follow