Is quality really free?
In "Quality is Free: The Art of Making Quality Certain"
- Philip Crosby (McGraw-Hill, 1979) said
- Quality is free but no one is ever going to know it unless there is some agreed system of measurement
- Quality is not only free but an honest-to-goodness everything profit maker
- Every penny you don't spend on doing things wrong is a half-penny right in the bottom line
- If you concentrate on making quality certain
- You can probably increase profit by 5% to 10%
- That's a lot of money for free!