So, what Risks should we focus on?
When evaluating risk events
- Two essential factors enable management selection
- Probability and Consequences
But, there are other possible considerations
- Occurrence - When, in the schedule, is it likely to occur?
- Urgency - How much mitigation time do we have?
- Manageability - How easily can it be handled?
- Dependencies - Does it follow or trigger other events?
- Proximity - How close is it to our personal well being?!
These may all impact your risk prioritization