At the workshop - 7
Step 5: Re-visit the project's mission statement
- Theoretically, you should state the project objectives and then figure out all the work to be done to achieve them
- In practice it is often difficult to get a clear idea of the objectives (outputs or "deliverables") without "working the problem"
- People find it easier to think of pieces or parts of the work to be done
- And so are much more comfortable with talking about activities or work items
- So, this is a good way to "work the problem"!