How frequent and rapid?
The tighter the constraints that are imposed on your project, the tighter the control required
- Hence the more frequent the measurements
- And the greater the effort required in doing so
How often is that?
- We suggest typically around every 10% of the expected time for the phase
- E.g. every month for a ten-month execution phase
- Every quarter for a three-year phase
- For tighter control, every 5%
Needless to say: the results must be returned as soon as possible for effective management control