Corporate Policy Issues - 10
- Corporate procurement policies and procedures may need to be revised to meet the urgency and demands of projects
- A corporate policy may be required to establish who is responsible for expediting,
inspection, transportation customs and duty logistics on contracted goods
from remote locations
- How are internal time charges collected, allocated and costed
- And should the project manager have the authority to reject charges to the project?
- And if so, under what circumstances?