Corporate Policy Issues - 3
- If an organization already has in place "Total Quality Management" and "Customer Focus" policies, some re-alignment of these polices may be necessary
- Usually in terms of terminology and/or wording
- Does the organization have a general corporate policy on "life-cycle costing"?
- I.e. the trade-off between initial capital cost and the present value of operating and maintenance costs
- This is frequently the source of conflicting stakeholder requirements during the definition phase