Reports to Operations - 1
An Operations Project Status Report
- Essentially in a $$; "Yes/No"; or ## format and
- Listing only those projects of interest to the Division or Department in question, and
- Project type, e.g. IS/IT, infrastructure, buildings, etc
- Why are we doing this project?
- What is the current priority for this project?
- Who is our sponsor?
- Is the Business Case statement of needs up-to-date?
- Is the Business Case still aligned with corporate strategy?
- Are the projected Cost/Benefits, ROI, etc, still realistic?
- When do we expect to start generating these benefits?
- What are the associated Business Risks?